The LTC Network
Mike Williams, Executive Director of The Long Term Care Network, and Collins Learning have teamed up to provide you the best online staff compliance training and continuing education available. Your employees all receive their own password and can log on 24/7 at work, home or on the go. Collins Learning works on computers and all mobile devices including tablets and phones. The courses are all delivered in high-definition, TV-style talk shows and documentaries that employees love to watch.
Here is what one assisted living center owner says about Collins Learning:
"Up until last year our oversight nurse provided the majority of our staff training and did a great job. Conducting monthly staff meetings, however, is a hassle for many reasons, such as scheduling of the meeting, posting of notices, printing sign-in sheets, hoping everyone shows up, setting up alternative classes for those that didn't show up, etc. Now that we are using Collins Learning, each staff person can go online at their convenience, complete a topic and either print or email the certificate to administration for documentation. Everyone likes the online learning better, especially third shift and the oversight nurse."
Charlie RileyOak Grove Residential Care, Inc
Collins Learning Offers
Collins Learning provides:
- Compliance and Mandatory Courses (as required by each state)
- Continuing Education Courses for Administrators, Nurses, Social Workers, Occupational and Physical Therapists, Activity Professionals, and Registered Dieticians
- Tracking & Compliance Reports
- Content Management System (allowing administration to upload new content)
- Census Development & Marketing (allowing Marketing Directors to take CEUs to licensed referral sources, including nurses, social workers and case managers)
New Features Currently in Development:
- Resident & Family Satisfaction Training
- Resident-Centered Care Training
- Family Connection (free access to education and information for families)
We are dedicated to providing excellence in training, education, census development, marketing and family support, while saving your facility both time and money.
Please call 855-238-2655 (855-CEU-COLLINS) for more information or purchase online from our CEU Store.